Saturday, October 29, 2011

11 Week Manicure Challenge: Week 2

 Hey Guys, Yep, it's week 2 already! lol! since I missed the first week I have 2 back to back for you! 


Since week 2 is inspired by an upcoming holiday, what better holiday to do than Halloween? For this mani I used several pictures from the web to come up with something I liked. My biggest inspiration was Kayla from Nails by Kayla Shevonne. and the other images I found on Google and changed them a bit. I hadn't seen this exact mani done before though, so I apologise if you did it first and I didn't give credit, I just didn't know.

 For the base I used Sally Hansen Green with Envy, for the bride's base I used a dark grey polish mixed with white so it was very light grey, and for everything else I used acrylic craft paint and a small paint brush from Michael's.

I apologise for the dry cuticles, I forgot oil :-( 
Anyways, this is Frankenstein and his bride! I used a dotting tool for the eyes and the brides mouth, but other than that I just used a fine paint brush. The "bolts" on Franks neck are rhinestones.




This was super easy, and really fun, I got a ton of compliments and questions about this. I kept it on for over a week with no chips and only one nail had tip wear!If you do this mani, I want to see! send me a link in the comments so I can check it out!


7 comments:

  1. Too freaking cut and such a creative idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best Frankie & his Bride mani I have ever seen! It's incredible!!! I love it! LOVE the rhinestones to make Frankie's bolts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh such a good job hoy cow! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love it! great work!

    ReplyDelete