Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Orly Fowl Play

Hey Guys! Today I have a quick NOTD featuring Orly Fowl Play. Fowl Play is from the Birds of a Feather collection . I am in love with this polish! one of my online nail buddies was nice enough to pick this up for me, since I couldn't find it here in Canada.
Fowl Play is a dark reddish purple jelly with red/green duochrome flakies, small blue glitter, and silver micro glitter. You can really see the duochrome of the flakies in the bottle pic, but it's a little harder to see on the nail.
The wear time on this polish is excellent! I put this on Thursday night, It is now Monday night, and I took the pictures tonight! not one chip or peel and minimal tip wear in four days, I am impressed!
Applied in order: one coat OPI Nail Envy Matte, three coats Fowl Play, one coat Seche Vite. It needed 3 coats for full opacity. You could also wear a similar coloured underwear to conserve it, but I wanted to wear it on it's own this time.
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Don't forget to vote for my next theme week in the upper right hand corner!










3 comments:

  1. Best branding agency in india
    If you want to do something creative, consider ways to create viral videos. Brainstorm ideas that you think are rip riotously hilarious, then start putting them into action. Post them on YouTube, turn on ads and, if they work, watch the money start rolling in! Learn about marketing to see how you can get them even more popular.

    packaging design agency

    ReplyDelete