Sunday, October 30, 2011

China Glaze It's Alive

Hey Guys, I'm trying to get as much Halloween stuff posted before Monday as possible, so here's a quicky of China Glaze It's Alive. It's from this year's Halloween collection. This is easily my favorite from the collection. I just love this polish so much! it's insanely sparkly, and yes it looks like a swamp or something equally gross, but that's the point, It's a Halloween colour! Though I could easily see myself wearing this all year round, it's seriously gorgeous!






It's Alive covered perfectly in 2 coats and was a normal glitter in that it was bumpy and a pain to remove. It's not bad if you use the foil method, but it still left glitter all over my hands after removal.  All this is worth it though, cause look how gorgeous!
To help with the bumpiness I used one coat of Gelous base coat over the glitter, then one coat of seche vite. It's a trick I learned from my friend Traci. Coincidentally I also got this polish from her cause she's awesome like that and will go out of her way to help people out when they can't find something!
If you can still find this, snap it up before It's gone, you won't be disappointed!




5 comments: