Monday, October 10, 2011

Intro

Hi everyone,
My name is Alyssa, welcome to my blog! I created it to share my obsession with you. That obsession is nail polish!
I am a stay at home Mom to 2 great kids. Once my son is in Kindergarten (next September) I plan to go to school to become a hair stylist. It's something I've always wanted to do, so now I'm going to do it! 
In my spare time I like my paint my nails (obviously!), read, and I'm learning to crochet. 
I'd like to spend more time doing nail art, and maybe get good enough that I would be able to do tutorials for you!
Anyways, welcome to my little slice of the internet, I hope you enjoy and stay a while! Also in the right side bar, I have a poll, please vote for what you think my first theme week should be, the most votes will win!




6 comments:

  1. Blogging is a very hot commodity these days. If you have something to say, and a grasp for communicating through writing, this may be something for you. Blogging can be about anything, Best advertising agency
    digital branding company in India
    Branding Services: No. 1 Best Branding Agency as long as you have an audience that will read it. Through affiliate and product links, you can generate good income; just keep your content fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a lot to say and you think others will like reading it, you should think about starting a blog. Having ads placed on your blog can earn you a decent amount of residual income each month. Wedding Invitation Video
    WeddingInvitationVideo The best way to maximize your earnings would be to place ads that are relevant to your content.

    ReplyDelete